Hello, All You Picklers,
We are implementing important changes to our court reservation process . Please read the entire email.
EFFECTIVE Tuesday, August 4. 2020
Courts MUST be reserved using PlaytimeScheduler for Pickleball.
Susan Green will no longer manage a court calendar. Existing reservations will be transferred to PlayTime Scheduler.
PlayTime Scheduler is an easy-to-use free website that allows you to reserve a court and invite others to join your game if you need players. (www.playtimescheduler.com)
To ensure that all players have equal access to popular times/locations, the Port Townsend Pickleball Club will implement the following guidelines. Some of these guidelines will be managed in the PlayTimesystem while others will be achieved with the cooperation of the players.
1. Reservations may be made no sooner than 7 days in advance using PlayTime Scheduler.
2. Reservations are limited to 2-hour time slots unless no one is waiting.
3. PT High School times will begin 9:00 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. using courts 2 and 4. Play must end by 5:30 p.m. at the high school.
4. Mountain View times will begin at 8:00 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. using courts 2 and 4.
5. Players may NOT make more than two “primetime” reservations per 7-day period at the high school. “Primetime” refers to hours at the high school only. “Primetime” hours are Monday through Sunday, 9:00-11:00 and 9:30-11:30.
6. If a court is still available at 7:00 p.m. the night before, a player can reserve it even if he/she has already booked 2 “primetime” courts within seven days.
7. Reservations may be made with a minimum of 4 players and a maximum of 5 players. During less busy afternoon hours, reservations with 2-3 players are acceptable.
8. Reservations should be cancelled as soon as possible so that the court is available for other bookings.
Susan Green and Toni Davison are Administrators for the Port Townsend Playtime Scheduler. They will monitor usage and adjust guidelines as necessary.
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact Toni (970) 250-2864 or Susan (442) 236-1332.
These guidelines are in place while we are limited to two courts only in each location. When the club is allowed to use all courts again, we will post regularly scheduled open sessions for each level.
Thank you for your cooperation,
"PTPC" Port Townsend Pickleball Club
We gratefully accept donations in support of our operations and building fund. Your donations are tax deductible. Thank You!
We are a 501C non-profit corporation. Your donations are tax deductible.